Purina PawsWay is a pet-friendly facility where cats and dogs are welcome. Cat owners, we ask that your feline friend is on leash or in a carrier throughout the building. We do offer a few cat events during which dogs will not be allowed in the event area. Dog owners, we ask that you and your pup follow our Canine Code of Conduct:
- My (guardian, owner, family) and I will always be polite and keep sniffing to a minimum.
- If another dog or cat wants to meet me, I’ll be friendly but not too friendly.
- As a good dog, I agree to be on a 6 foot leash and my guardian will not use a retractable leash while visiting.
- My guardian agrees to pay attention to me at all times (he/she loves doing that anyway) and together we’ll be respectful guests…because we want to be invited back!
- If I have an accident (sorry!) I promise my guardian will clean things up on the spot. If needed, my guardian will ask a PawsWay staff member for extra help.
- I promise: no bark, bark, barking to the point of being rude.
- I promise to avoid aggressive behaviour.
- I know PawsWay reserves the right to ask that my guardian and I leave the premises.
- At the end of our visit, we promise to leave PawsWay in the same tidy condition in which we found it.